Olla Anfora Verde
1 in stock
Anfora Verde is totally designed and made in Italy ????????, to guarantee quality and craftsmanship.
Each bowls born in the cradle of art, Florence, and is the synthesis of the creativity of the Designers and the third-generation skill of the expert Master Craftsmen.
- Gradual heating and balanced temperature for the duration of the session, never exceeding 100°C, thanks to a perfect mix of Italian white clay.
- Decorations of the highest level rigorously handmade individually.
- Suitable for all the most common heat control devices on the market and with aluminum foil.
- Easy to clean with hot water and soap.
- Sharing is caring: enjoy a piece of art, history and made in Italy alone or in company.
Material: Italian white clay
Color: dirty green bubble effect
Bowl height: 9.5 cm
Diameter: 8.5 cm
????Curiosity: Amphorae are containers intended for the transport of goods, designed to be placed vertically in ships. They contained wine, oil, olives and fruit and perhaps even tobacco.
The amphorae were painted with the bubble method which has been handed down for centuries by the craftsmen of Italian terracotta.